Dream to Reality is focused on providing high-quality Handyman services and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
How do you know when you should use a our Handyman services rather than using a contractor?
To determine if you can use our Handyman services instead of a contractor, ask your self the following:
1. Could I do the job myself if I only had the time?
2. Could I do it myself if I only had the knowledge or ability?
3. Should this take less than a day or 1-3 days to complete?
4. Should this cost less than $500 per job task?
5. Can this be done by only one or two people?
6. Can this be done without a permit?
Answering "yes" to any of these questions usually means your project can be done by a Handyman.
As a handyman I specialize in smaller, "odd" jobs and am a trained generalist. It could be replacing a broken cabinet hinge, stopping a leaky faucet or repairing a gouge in your wood floor. See pictures below with list (not exhaustive) of tasks I will do for you.
As an ethical handyman I will tell you up front if the job requires a contractor or if I don't feel comfortable with certain kinds of work.
Thanks for visiting! If you have any projects you need help with give me a call or email with your contact information.